Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tweites

The kids had Thurs. and Fri. off from school. . . so I thought it would be fun to take them to Tweites Pumpkin patch. It's been quite a few years since we have taken them there, in fact, this would be Kyson's first time. So after not a lot of sleep (YW sleepover on Wed.), and getting the house clean and ready for our friends to come. . . we headed to Tweites. Kaden came up with other plans. . . I guess 13 years old really wouldn't find this activity a ton of fun.

It was a perfect fall day to spend outside. We got there about 1 p.m. and stayed until about 5:30 p.m. Needless to say I was very tired, but we all had a great time. I tried to do the Mad Hop with the kids, but that didn't work very well. I was pretty sore the next day, yes I'm a wimp. After we arrived home I plopped on the couch and didn't move for about two hours. I squeezed in a little nap and felt rejuvenated by the time our friends arrived. The Johnstons, who used to live here, came for the long weekend. It was about midnight before I got to bed.


No comments: