Another great friend I made at college is Theron. We met in 1987 also, just as school was starting. I kinda dated his roommate, and even went on a double date with Theron and his then fiancee and me and Aaron (his roommate). From then on Theron was a friendly face as I struggled to find my way around Ricks and learn how to juggle everything. We became great friends and I knew I could rely on him if I ever needed anything. He had a truck and I was car-less, so there were many times and I called him to take me here and there. His roommates and my roommates pulled a few pranks on each other. Theron, MaryAnn and I hung out a lot the 1st semester of our second year. We had some classes together and would help each other. I remember a computer class we had together and I had the keyboard on my lap for some reason, well, it fell on a hard floor in the middle of class. I was dying of embarrassment and Theron was dying laughing. Not helping, just laughing!

Just hanging out, that is what we did best.

This is the first time we had seen each other since 1989. It was great to catch up with him and Kim. He dated her at Ricks and I got to be friends with her too. We had so much fun talking about the old days and learning about their life now. I love the fact that we have remained friends all these years.
1 comment:
This was fun! It was great catching up with Theron and Kim - such great people!
Post a Comment