Every year we like to send a picture out with our Christmas letter. So we decided to have Shelly help with that while she was here. We went to several different locations on and around our property. Here are the top five. Which one should we choose. I really like the sepia toned one, obviously since I put in on my blog. . . so everyone, give me your opinion about which one we should send out, 1-5. Thanks. Oh, our cat is in a couple of the pictures, Kambrie thinks that represents our ENTIRE family.
Great pics! I like the close up of you sitting in the leaves. You should be able to change it to black and white or sepia on the computer. I can with my photos.
My favorite one is the picture at the top of your blog. I like the sepia tone, and everyone looks good. I like everyone's pose, it's informal and turned out just right.
9 comments:
My favorite is the one you're using for you header -- you look HOT, Ann!
very cute pictures of your very cute family Ann! I personally think #2 is my favorite, although I am a fan of them all. Very cute!
We just had Mark do ours a couple of Sat. ago. I can't wait to get them back.
I'm with Jen- I love #2. It's a nice close-up shot of everyone- except the cat ;-) They all look great, though!
I like the sepia one where you're all walking. They are all good, but that's my favorite.
Janus
All are so CUTE but I really think the one with the cat is FUN! The Whole family!
Great pics! I like the close up of you sitting in the leaves. You should be able to change it to black and white or sepia on the computer. I can with my photos.
I love the one on the top of your blog. It's so different!
I like the second and fourth! Cute pics.
My favorite one is the picture at the top of your blog. I like the sepia tone, and everyone looks good. I like everyone's pose, it's informal and turned out just right.
Post a Comment