Sunday, October 26, 2008

7 random things

I've been tagged by Kristi, thanks Kristi. I don't usually do these, in fact, I'm still thinking about the 100 things about me post. But 7 interesting/quirky things, I can handle, especially the quirky. So here they are in to particular order.
#1 I don't like walking over grates in the sidewalk, I seriously think I will fall through


#2 I'm scared of the dark

#3 I am country-fied. I enjoy going to rodeos, especially the bull riding, and demolition derby's. I love horses, the smell of them, the feel of them, the sound of them, everything. My dream vehicle is a Ford F150 extended cab in either red or white. I like country music, my cowboy boots, etc.

#4 According to Kaden, I'm just weird, but he mentioned that I make a lot of sound affects when I talk and that I say "boom" really weird, Leslie confirmed this the other night. I hadn't noticed.

#5 I love, love, love to read and feel lost when I don't have a good book to read. I get so much joy out of purchasing a new book. I often peruse the book isle at Sam's and try not to buy too many books, it's a good day when I don't buy any. I seriously get heart palpitations when I buy a new book. I think the most books I've walked out with is 6. But in my defense, I'm buying for the kids as well. They all love to read and I like to have a good selection for them to choose from.

#6 A perfect day for me would be in the kitchen baking and cooking to my hearts content, uninterrupted with someone to clean up after me. I find baking especially therapeutic for me, usually when I make bread type items, yummy. This interest still surprises me because when we first got married Phil really thought I didn't cook or bake, man have things changed. He loves it and so do I. I just didn't know there was a Betty Crocker lying dormant for 26ish years.

#7 This has been more difficult than I originally thought, hmm. . . let's see what else is there. I'm sure many of my friends and family can just rattle of lots of quirky things about me. Oh, finally I have decided that I'm a Tom Boy/Girly Girl. I thought this was rather new news, but Phil was like "duh". I love to shop, get pedicure, dress up, etc. . . but then I also like fishing, playing basketball and football, riding 4-wheelers and I'm really wanting to go skeet shooting sometime soon. A rather interesting mix, but I like it.



So there you have it, now I get to tag 7 people. I'm tagging Melissa, Steph, MaryAnn, Lydia, Mandy, Jaci and Noelle. Have fun ladies, can't wait to read them. Here are the rules.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Thanks for the tag, Ann! I loved the girly girl/tom boy info. If you ask me, that's the perfect woman. Phil's one lucky man. I'm still working on the girly girl part.

Jen said...

Must be why we get along. I would consider myself not necessarily a girly girl, but more like feminine with a boyish touch. Fun to read. How are Kaison's bowels?:)