During dinner tonight I almost choked on my food when the following conversation took place. Let me preface this by saying that Kyson looks almost exactly like Phil when he was younger. So we are assuming that he will look like Phil when he gets older.
Kyson: Dad why don't you have hair on one side of your head. Oh, I see, you just comb onto the one side.
Phil: (was chewing and had finished) I was born that way (he has high widow's peaks) and so were you Kyson (he pulls Kysons hair back to show the same hairline)
Me: So Kyson, when you get older you will look like Dad.
Kyson: DANG IT!
Me: Laughing hysterically with food in my mouth, trying to swallow before I seriously choke.
Phil: Giving me the evil eye
Kyson: What, what
Me: Still laughing, tears flowing
Phil: still giving me the evil eye
Kyson: but I don't want to be bald when I get older
Me: laughing even harder
Oh man that was funny, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! It was great! Thanks Kyson for another good laugh. Good thing Phil has a good since of humor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Poor Phil....but that is HILARIOUS!!! LOL
You got to LOVE kids they tell it exactly how it is!
I love how kids are so completely honest. Good thing Phil could laugh about it. If my kids said something like that to me, I'm afraid I might take offense! Kyson's such a cutie!
What a great kid. Ann, honestly he makes me laugh so hard. Tell Phil, I've never noticed any balding at all. He is just such a great guy that I am always just thinking, "I really like you phil."
Kyson can honestly move in with us. It is so great to have a hard laugh like that from time to time. Like, I said the other day, the #2 comment was great. I love little Kaison
Love it!!! That Kyson is awesome.
That is hilarious! Just tell Phil at least his daughter didn't tell him he could go on Biggest Loser. LOL!!Kids!
this is totally awesome Ann! Luke thought I was going insane since I was laughing so hard :] kids will be kids...and they are so fun to have around for times like this :]
Post a Comment