Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Five Hours
That is how long Leslie and I spent at T.G.I. Fridays. And no, it wasn't because of bad service, we just have the ability to talk that long. We arrived around 6 p.m. and closed the place down. And this isn't the first time we have done that. I'm not sure if they appreciated us being there that long. . . but we did give the waiter a great tip, and it wasn't busy. So we had a great time catching up. It's been a few months! Leslie is fun to talk to and we usually cover a WIDE array of subjects. I don't think we have ever ran out of things to say. She is a great friend and I really enjoy the time I spend with her. I will always have a fond place in my heart for her. She is the ONLY person who has held my hair when I have been puking. . . now that is one great friend! The night ended a little strange when we had a close encounter with a police vehicle chasing a car who was going WAY too fast. . . but everything turned out o.k. Thanks Leslie for another fun night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ann, you're so cute. I loved last night. It was so fun to get out and talk and talk and talk. And, hey, I will hold you hair while you throw-up any day of the week. I just love you!!
I love Leslie Too! You are both great people. Next time call me, I'd love to come. I don't know if I'd hold your hair for you though. She is a much better friend than me!
Post a Comment