
Several months ago Kambrie began complaining about her vision. Like the good mom I am, I just waited to see if this persisted or was a direct result of being tired and not wanting to do her homework or practice piano (this is when the vision problem would present itself). She did have trouble one day seeing the board at school from the back of the class so the nurse tested her eyes and they had changed a bit from the school wide testing. Still I waited. Finally I decided to make an appointment to see if there was anything really wrong. After an extensive appointment they determined that she was a little far sighted. The nice lady then put the prescription in those funky glasses they have there and took Kambrie out into the hall. She then told Kambrie to look down at the desk, which was quite a way down the hall. Then she put the funky glasses on Kambrie and Kambrie said "Wow! Everything is so CLEAR!" Yup I felt like such a good mom at that moment. So she now has a cute pair of glasses and enjoys seeing the world clearly now.

No comments:
Post a Comment