
Monday, June 9, 2008
The Tree Project
It seems like there is always some project going on at the Burton house. This is the tree that we cut down on Memorial day. It was just too close to the house and was continually clogging our rain gutters. Thankfully we have wonderful friends who came over and cut it all up, then another one that came and hauled away a ton of wood for firewood. It has taken a while for the tree to all go away, but this weekend while Becca and I were gone, the rest of the family worked hard and got it all out of the yard. YEA. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a project!
Wow, that looks like quite the project! I've always wanted big trees around my home, but after hearing Jen's experience with trees as well as yours, I'm rethinking my tree wish. They're so beautiful, but definitely a lot of work!
Great to see you today at the park, by the way!
Post a Comment