Friday, June 20, 2008
In case you are wondering
If any of you out there are wondering what is in those stress balls that you squeeze with your hand. The very ones that Phil seems to collect at the conferences that he goes to. The very ones that the kids love to play with. Well. . . when they burst, there is florescent green goo in there. And it doesn't look to good on cream carpet, or leather chairs, or a white stuffed teddy bear, or on a yellow t-shirt, or in the hair of a child. Yup, that's what is in there and it isn't fun to clean up. Use this information how you wish. I just told Phil to steer clear of those from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow! I have always wondered what was in those! I'm so happy to know. I'll check that question off my list - my list of things to ask when I get to heaven. ;-)
So that's why they call it the stress ball. Not so much to relieve it by squeezing, but more so when it bursts. What a mess! I need to get those things out of my house. I can just imagine Tommy getting curious and cutting one of those open.
P.S. I was good to talk to you today at church and knowing you're not such a morning or laundry person either. It's so nice to learn that there are others out there. Thank goodness for blogs!
No way!!!
Oooh-sorry about that!
dang it, and after all of your hard work. Good luck with that mess.
Okay, that's just gross..and I'm sorry, but I kept thinking better you than me, although, with all these kids, I'm surprised it hasn't happened here yet.
SEPT -- No, I didn't know...that's awesome...and my kids will be in school...yeah!!!
Post a Comment