Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Soccer Mom?

Since I was the assistant coach for the girls soccer, does that mean that I am truly a soccer mom now. This is the first time any of my kids have been in soccer and we really enjoyed it. Except for the super cold day. Yuck! I really learned a lot about the game and the girls want to sign up again in the fall. Will soccer become our new thing? I would love for them to be in a sport, especially one that requires so much running. Great exercise.



Me and the girls. I have a strange look on my face, I was trying to figure out what was taking Phil so long to take the picture.





Sister against sister.














Becca loves playing goalie, and the "real" coach who knew what he was doing.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Yes - you are a soccer mom but good for you!