I was first introduced to this new found love when our friends came to visit and their little boy had this. Poor guy really didn't get to use it AT ALL once I discovered this seemly magically warm blanket. I don't know what it is about it, but it is so warm and cozy! Well our friends were leaving and I really was not looking forward to NOT having my cozy friend with me. Shelly told me she had found it at Kohls, so pretty much as soon as they left I headed to Kohls. After quite a bit of searching I found it! There was only one left and it was red, perfect for me. And it was on sale, even better. I was so excited and have just loved it. This new found friend will certainly help me make it through the long cold winter. I love it so much I wanted to send a few as gifts, but they are not available anymore. So sad.
Home Classics® Micromink Throw Blanket
2 comments:
Such a lovely, cozy, snuggly thing, isn't it? Logan now has it on his bed so it's right against his body. He teases me now if he sees me with it - "Are you trying to be Ann, mom?" I just tell him I could never be as cool as you!
this made me laugh Ann :] You are a hoot I tell ya haha! I'm glad you were able to find one of your own too.
Post a Comment