About a month ago Kambrie decided she wanted to get her hair cut short and donate her hair to locks of love. Personally I would love for Kambrie to keep her long hair. . . but how can you argue with a good cause like that. She was so excited to get her hair cut and to get bangs. So in addition to all the fun activities on Saturday, Kambrie finally got her hair cut.

One last picture of her long hair.

Looking at hair styles with dad. . . I just had to take this picture to remember how LONG it used to be.
Nervous and excited to get started

It took several cuts to get through all the layers of her hair.

She was excited about her new look.

Look how much hair was cut off!

She waited until she was in the car to really freak out. . . in a good way. She is very happy about her new short hair and at this point wants to keep it this way. Or maybe she will grow it back out and donate again.
9 comments:
She looks way cute with the new haircut! Not that the long hair wasn't cute before, but this looks good on her too!
Wow! She looks so different! Maybe it's the bangs that make the biggest difference. So how much did they actually cut off? That looks like more than 10 inches! I'll have to show Megan after school, she'll be impressed. Tell Kambrie she looks terrific!
What a great thing for Kambrie to do. As I read the post, I thought, "That sounds exactly like something Kambrie would do." I'm very proud of her.
Her haircut is really cute!!
Very cute haircut! What an amazing girl to think of donating her hair, too.
That really tells me and I'm sure others what a neat little girl Kambrie is! she looks darling!
Now if I could only talk Mylee in to doing that. She is little miss scraggly head. One minute she wants to and then the next she wants it long. Way to go Kambrie. What an amazing little gal she is.
She's brave! I've never been brave enough to cut it all at once. It looks great.
What a sweet girl! Her courage will be a beautiful blessing to someone! It's great to see what's happening with your family! Love You!
Post a Comment