I think our Christmas day was great and I hope it was all that she was looking forward to and more. It started officially at 6:30 a.m. A few kids had been up before that peering into our room at the clock to see if they could wake us up. Like I was asleep. Then at 6:30 they all woke up Kyson and begged us to get up. We were all huddled at the top of the stairs getting ready to go down. I just love seeing how excited they all are, it's just cute. I think that is part of the feeling that Kambrie was talking about. We all had to wait, including me. . . that was new. Phil went down to get things ready. Then we all walked in, with Phil filming.
Kyson was excited about his new bike, webkinz and video games.
Kambrie and Kauri are so surprised to FINALLY get American Girl Dolls.
Kaden got the noisiest thing of all, an electric guitar and amp. I really don't know what Santa was thinking!
Oh and I got my new toy, which I'm using right now. I love my new lap top, I've really been wanting one for a long time. Phil is has mixed feelings about it now, he feels like he has been replaced.
Kambrie loves all her new Webkinz.
Phil was doing a good job capturing this on film. I still need to watch it.
Kyson was just so happy about everything. Such a fun picture of him.
Kaden checking out just how loud his guitar can get.
Kyson playing Lego Batman.
The girls playing with their new Barbies.
It was a wonderful day. We just played all day. Had breakfast around noon and pretty much stayed in our p.j.s all day.
The next day the girls and I kept up our tradition of going shopping the day after Christmas. They had been saving up their money and then got more for Christmas so they wanted to go shopping. They had a great time and got some fun things. They budgeted their money well because they wanted to buy more clothes for their dolls.

1 comment:
Looks like such a fun morning. It cracks me up that it is not even light outside yet! We always opened presents later in the morning. I'm so happy you have and are enjoying your laptop. It makes things so much easier!
Post a Comment