I was particularly excited to visit because I have some friends from college there as well as some family. The night that we arrived my friends met us at the airport and we went to dinner and a yummy Mexican place. Whenever we have the chance to eat good Mexican food, we are all over that! So the picture below is MaryAnn (we were roommates for 1 1/2 years at Ricks), Phil, me, Steve and Teresa. Teresa and I were in the same program and had lots of classes together, so we became good friends. I met Steve through Teresa, and we had some classes together. He always got us in trouble because he is so goofy. They met at Ricks and got married after we graduated. We all have kept in touch all of these years. The funny thing is that MaryAnn and Teresa knew each other because of me, then they ended up living by each other. Not fair! I love being around all of them. MaryAnn's husband Mike is taking the pictures. He is always doing or
saying something funny.

The food was great, conversation even better. Notice the arrangement, the girls at one end, boys at the other. It worked really well that way. We chatted for hours!

Mike obviously said or did something funny or both!

Another day we went and visited family in Fountain Hills. Just visited and then went to dinner. It is always nice to spend time with them. I don't get to see them very much.
My Aunt Lynn, cousin Kari, me.
Another day MaryAnn and I met and just spent the day together. Shopping, talking and eating good food. Can't get much better than that. One of the great things about MaryAnn is that we can go for years without seeing each other, then just pick up where we left off when we get together like no time has passed at all. We had a great day. We had so much fun at college, I'm surprised that we ended up graduating. And poor MaryAnn worked EARLY in the morning and it seemed like we were always up LATE. I don't know how she did it. I'm visiting them again the end of September and I can't wait!!!



4 comments:
Ha- hot friends! Love it. It was so fun having you and Phil visit. Wish we could do that more often. I'm looking forward to your visit next month! We'll have to be sure and take more pictures this time.
Oh, and those high school pictures - love 'em! Diggin' that hair, baby!
I also loved your hot friends title....I can't remember you having a camera and taking these pictures (brain cells going) -- I think I just remember being bummed out because I forgot my camera. We loved your visit and FINALLY meeting Phil. I think you should post pictures of you and Mary Ann at Ricks next! Looking forward to your visit next month!!!!!
You guys are too funny. I have pictures of you too Teresa. . . so beware. Actually you and Steve. . . good times.
I love getting together with great friends!
Post a Comment