Friday, August 22, 2008

Blast from the past

So here is a little glimpse into my high school days. I had big hair, that just got bigger after high school and would spend tons of time on it.
This is Prom my senior year. This is Andy (Ann and Andy, cute huh?), he traveled approximately 400 miles to come to my prom. I went to his also. He is a great guy. I used to visit my Grandma in New Plymouth, ID, where my mom grew up every summer. Through a series of events I met Andy the fall of '86 and FINALLY had a cool boyfriend.

I think this was around graduation time. . . I don't remember what I was so excited about. The necklace I have on is Andy's senior key. Do they even have those anymore???



My sophomore year. Can't see the mullet in this picture, but it is there, I think I had it in a braid that day. This is with my future sister-in-law.

8 comments:

Julie said...

"Holy smokes" is what Todd had to say about your hair! Gotta love high school!

Lydia said...

Wow, those are some hot pictures! What a great post!

Paulina. said...

I think I now love you ten times more than I did before seeing those pictures..

Jen said...

Wow, Andy was a little hottie. You win the hair award- he-he. I love seeing everyone's old pictures. It amazes me how much changes over a small period of time.

Jen said...

ps you win the award for the best hair now, however in a good way. You seriously have the best hair. It always looks so great. After seeing me for two days in a row I'm sure you are jealous and wish you had mine! ha-ha

Jenni said...

My sister had the same prom dress but in turquoise and I think her hair was done about the same. Very lovely!

I had a senior key-it was much cheaper than buying a class ring.

Leslie Jordan said...

You're beautiful. Looking good, as usual. I agree with Jen about your hair. You really do have good hair.

Janus said...

Now I won't feel so shy about posting some of my 'big' hair pix's. Nothing like the 80's.

BTW, those pix's are SWEET!!!