Kambrie and Kauri's class just finished their Revolutionary War unit. They do a very in depth study of the war, The Declaration of Independence and then are assigned a person to study and write a report on. When this is all done, they put on a event where they dress up as the person they researched. This is a really fun time for them and it is great to see what the costumes look like. One kid had on his mothers high heeled boots and a bright red wig. I was laughing so hard until I heard him explain his person and that he was "very tall and had bright red hair". Then it wasn't quite so funny. After the performances we went to their classroom and had refreshments that people back then might have had. Excuse the sideways video's, don't know what I was thinking.

There is the outfit I was talking about.
1 comment:
Very cute play. I bet the girls had fun putting all together
Post a Comment