Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another Kyson Funny

This happened several weeks ago. . . Let me preface this with a little history from Kyson and his bedding. He still wets the bed every now and again, depending on how much he drinks before bed. We try and keep on top of it. . . but it doesn't always happen. I really try not to get frustrated when it does happen and usually just say "Oh, Kyson you peed in your bed." And then throw his bedding in the washer.
So I was in the laundry room pulling our bedding (Phil and I's) out of the washer and putting it into the dryer and Kyson came in and saw me doing this.

Kyson: with lots of expression "Oh Mom you peed in your bed!"
Me: laughing. . . "no Kyson, our bedding just needed to be washed."
Kyson: "Oh I KNOW. . . Dad toots in it."
Me: laughing even harder. . ."no Kyson, bedding just get dirty and needs to be washed."

Apparently this was the first time Kyson had witnessed my washing any one's bedding other than his, it's a logical conclusion. . . right?

Kyson is seriously my comic relief most days.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

That is totally hilarious!

MaryAnn said...

Ann, this is too funny. He sounds like such a fun kid! I had a similar experience once, lol! Love it. And you're such a good blogger - love all your photos and stories. I need to be better about commenting on them all. LOVE your new family picture! It's a great one!

Sarah said...

Haha! I'm glad you and Phil don't have bed wetting problems anymore. :-)