Thursday, July 17, 2008

Remembering Summers Past

As this summer is here, I sadly realize that Phil and I aren't going to have a fun little trip, just the two of us. We have had some great trips the last 3 summers and I am going to miss all the fun. Not that spending quality time with the kids isn't fun, but it is great to get a way, just the two of us every now and again.

So I am posting our last 3 summers. We seem to do so much that this might take a while, but below are events from the summer of '05

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I just posted on your San Diego post. I love Old Town and all their amazing restaurants! You've had quite the packed summers, so I'm sure this summer was a bit of a transition! I'm so anxious to get back to Minnesota and enjoy the rest of the summer with some serious relaxation.

fletcher5 said...

Ann-
I didn't know you had a blog! I thought you were only on facebook. Little do I know! I found your blog on Julie Calls. Fun to look at and read!

Jenni said...

Brad and I took our first trip together in years! It was wonderful to not have kids to worry about. Hope you can go again next year!