
After swimming lessons, piano lessons and lunch Kambrie and I took off in the car. She had no idea where we were going. Several weeks ago I asked her what she wanted to do on her birthday and she said "go horseback riding." I checked several places thinking that the entire family could do that. . . but it would have cost a TON. So I called our old neighbor who owns a horse and she was more than willing to let Kambrie come out and ride Casper for a while. Kambrie was so excited when she figured out where we were. I had smuggled a bag with jeans and her boots in it in the car so she wouldn't figure where we were going. She was all smiles. After that hot and dusty hour, we went to the mall and got her ears pierced. . . for the second time. We are hoping this time will work out better.
A tradition in our family is to let the birthday person pick out where we go out to eat that night. Kambrie chose Sky Dragon Buffet. We invited Aunt Pat and Uncle Keith (really only Becca's biological aunt, but we consider them family) to join us for dinner and cake after at our house.
Kambrie and Auntie Pat. Kambrie just loves her!
The silly nine year old girls.
Such a good picture of us!
Wow, nine candles produce A LOT of smoke! 


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kambrie!
Happy birthday little lady!
That smokey cake was cracking me up. What a fun birthday. Mylee would be in heaven if she got to ride a horse. I want my kids to stop growing. I am so sad that they are getting older!!
Happy Birthday Kambrie! You planned a fun day for her!
That is so sweet. She will remember that forever. What a special day!
Post a Comment