Monday, July 7, 2008
Back on Schedule
Due to the fact that we have had family and friends in town our routine has went out the window! So this morning it was great to get back on the normal schedule in the morning. Our house just feels calm when everyone knows what they need to do and gets it done. It has been a nice morning. Not too much nagging from me either. They all have their responsibilities which include: making bed, cleaning room, job from mom, practice piano and read. Kyson even worked on some work book pages this morning, which was great. The girls are working on a book about something they learned in Primary yesterday. Hopefully we can continue this through the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I desparately need to get on a schedule!
Now that our little family has been on vacation for a while, I feel like our routine has been shot to pieces. Tommy just woke up and it's 11:30 am! It will be nice when we get back to Minnesota and get back on track.
yay ann! the reason you couldn't get ahold of me is because i combined my two email addresses and didn't realize it until the letter was already sent. i figured it didn't really matter, no one would try and get ahold of me anyway, they never do! :) well, you're now the fourth person who's said that. so i'm sorry! :) my address is really emilygpitts at gmail dot com. i'm sure of it now :) fun to see your family growing!
I know what you mean! However, at the same time, I am loving that I don't feel rushed like I do through the school year.
Things get done, but not at a rushed pace with me screaming at kids to hurry and my blood pressure at alarming numbers. Life doesn't seem quite as monotonous either. I love a nice schedule, but I am definitely not ready for school to start either.
Post a Comment