Just a quick blurb before I get back to more painting. We are all doing well. Just exhausted from all the house projects. The bathroom is painted, we just need to pick out tile and get that done then we could finish it. The living room is about half done, the window seat is started. I'm really loving the colors and how things are looking. Everything is going to look great when it is done. I feel like that is never going to happen, but we just keep plugging away. Thankfully we have great friends who are helping, have helped or will help. Friends are great!
The girls start soccer tonight. It was cancelled last week because it was too wet (and cold). But we are on for tonight. I was hoping for another week off since I am the assistant coach it will take time away from projects. But it will be fun!
We are all looking forward to this Saturday. It is the much anticipated Blue Man Group Concert!!! We are all going and it should be a great time. A wonderful reward for all the hard work we have been doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to see the finished product.
I agree--let's get together and do lunch. Whatcha' say to that?
Love ya--
Janus
Post a Comment