Last spring Kambrie came up with a wonderful idea. She studiously made a flyer and handed it out to all the neighbors announcing "Kambrie's Pet Care". Much to her dismay she didn't recieve one call about her wonderful business. She would even remind our neighbors when they were out walking their dogs and they would very nicely turn her down. The main reasons being, they could do it themselves, and their dogs are all very big.
So this weekend Kambrie made friends with a cute little dog and his owners that live three houses up from us. They just moved in this fall, so they didn't receive the flyer. So once again Kambrie pitches her business and finally has a taker. She is to walk Jackson every day. She is beyond excited! She even made a card for them congratulating them on being the first customers of Kambrie's Pet Care. It was really cute. Then last night she was talking to me about designing a t-shirt to wear while she is walking him (great marketing) and getting bandannas to give to the pets she takes care of. I'm so glad this happened for her. She has a passion for taking care of animals and our one fat cat just isn't enough for her. And she is getting paid on top of all that. It is fun to see this finally happening for her. She never gave up and it finally paid off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way to go Kambrie! Would Ben count as a pet? She could "walk" him every day.
That's awsome Kambrie!!!If I had a dog I'd hire you for sure! You have such a big heart for animals of all kinds! I hope you can get some more jobs! Kenzie
yeah for kambrie hope it goes good
Ann, Finally catching up on your blog tonight. I loved this post! That's so her, and I could totally see her making it a successful business! She's such a sweet heart for animals. I'll never forget the tears shed during primary lessons for various animals. She's such a firecracker (as Josh Turner would say). :-)
Post a Comment