Thursday, April 17, 2008

Now I remember!

Now I remember WHY we paid to have painting done at our old house! I'm so tired of painting! Yucky painting. I've pretty much been avoiding it all day, just finding other things to do, like be on the computer. And yesterday while I should have been running errands, I snuck 40 minutes in to one of my favorite activities. SHOE SHOPPING! It's amazing how therapeutic that is for me. . . so 2 pairs of shoes and $20 later I was happy and rejuvenated. (Partly because of the major deal and because of the shoes) Yup, I'm weird, not too much new there.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I love bargains!

Good Luck with the painting!

Teresa said...

I can't believe you've been keeping this blog from me all this time! :) It's been fun to read about all your house projects -- looks fun...NOT! I've been meaning to send you a quick e-mail since I saw you in February to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing and and meeting Phil -- Steve was very impressed with him and also really liked him. So glad you're a blogger like me...it will be fun to keep updated on your life now.