Oh, so sorry. I remember all to well. Just think, you will be enjoying your beautiful summers in no time and we will be dying of heat down here! BTW, Kate received Flat Stanley a few days ago. She thinks he is pretty fun. Thanks! He will be off to NY soon.
Ann,This is Janus, you're long lost buddy in Rochester. I'm so glad that you are blogging..so am I. Let's get together, yeah, yeah, yeah!!!Talk to you later, chicky girl.Janus
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh, so sorry. I remember all to well. Just think, you will be enjoying your beautiful summers in no time and we will be dying of heat down here!
BTW, Kate received Flat Stanley a few days ago. She thinks he is pretty fun. Thanks! He will be off to NY soon.
Ann,
This is Janus, you're long lost buddy in Rochester. I'm so glad that you are blogging..so am I. Let's get together, yeah, yeah, yeah!!!
Talk to you later, chicky girl.
Janus
Post a Comment