Friday, March 7, 2008

I will survive. . . I hope.

So this week and part of next is just crazy. Here is a list of what is going on:
  • Co-chairing middle school book fair. Didn't realize how time consuming that would be.
  • Kambrie and Becca's school play. I don't think I've seen very much of them this week.
  • I need to have my elementary school yearbook pages done. And it has taken longer than usual.
  • Phil is having minor surgery today. Poor guy won't get much tlc from me in the next few days.
  • Our church is having a Book of Mormon Read-a-thon for the youth. So as YW Pres. I will be there all weekend.
  • This list is just in addition to my normally busy life. Yikes!

So why am I on here you may ask. Just needed to take a break. I will emerge again next Wed.

2 comments:

Kris said...

You deserve a break!

Jenni said...

Blogging is a great stress reliever! Good luck with it all and I hope Phil has a speedy recovery.