Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The importance of blogging

As many of you have noticed I have been an absent blogger for quite a few months. The other night I decided to visit my poor neglected blog and read it for quite a while. Much to my surprise I had forgotten some of the events that had taken place. It was really fun to read and remember precious things that have happened in our family. After reading I decided that I really need to continue blogging so that our sometimes crazy family history can be documented. I used to live under the delusion that I will remember everything that happens. Not so, as reading my blog proved. So I will slowly catch up, but more importantly, continue with documenting our lives.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Wow!!You are back...Kinda? My friend just had her blog made into books for family history book 1 every year! It is way cool! I am going to try it.

Teresa said...

I'm in complete agreement and have vowed to do the same! If only I can get that blog book done!