Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chili

It's chili weather! After I got all the ingredients pulled out I thought it would be fun to take a picture of all the things that go into my chili. Granted I did a batch and a half. . . but there are a lot of things going in here. Phil needed some for a work thing on Friday and I was taking dinner in to a friend who had had surgery. . . so it was a perfect time to make a HUGE batch of chili. Yum!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Baker's chocolate? I guess a little chocolate never hurts. Chili sounds perfect for the cold days we've been having.

Leslie Jordan said...

Chili sounds good right now, but I'm with Sarah. Chocolate? I'm a fan of chili and chocolate, but I've never had them at them combined. Will you share your recipe?

Ann said...

yes, chocoate in Chili, I think it inhances the spicy flavor. Although I got this batch a bit too hot but it was yummy. I'll give you the recipe. It has a lot of meat in it, which I guess you could change if you want.

Noelle said...

PLEASE pass on the recipe!
I remember having this at the ward Chili cookoff and it was fabulous!