Sunday, May 4, 2008

Three Girls???

This is what Kyson was up to while the other men were gone. I don't think he will like the fact that I have these pictures and video when he is older. The girls were teaching him how to dance, and the video is a play they were working on for when Phil and Kaden came home. They even went outside looking like this. Our neighbors really don't know what to think of our kids. Kyson even wanted to wear this to preschool the next day, and even put it under his regular clothes.












7 comments:

Janus said...

Oh Anne, your kids are great AND Kyson is going to want that video of him burned when he gets older OR it could be used as great blackmail when he starts dating. Waaa Haaa Haaa (cue evil laughter)

Janus

Hillary said...

Too cute! Blake went through a phase where he LOVED girl dress-up. I'm just waiting to show the pic I have of him in a tutu to his prom date! :-)

Anonymous said...

Dancing must run in Burton blood!

Lydia said...

That's definitely good blackmail material. Kyson is so cute!

The Blue Man Group pics are great, too. Looks like you had a ton of fun!

Joy said...

Thank you for posting that, it wass too cute. I watched the video three times! It was awesome, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

I wish I could have heard Phil's thoughts during that amazing performance.

Jen said...

Okay Ann, that was seriously the funniest thing I have seen in a while. I looked at these pics the other day and didn't have time to watch the video. SO, I had to watch the video. The best is when Kyson is facing Phil and his knees are touching and he is dancing around in his tu-tu!! I'm sure Phil has never been more proud of his little son!! Oh, poor kid. He is really going to hate you when he is about 14!! Great entertainment. Thanks!!

Jenni said...

Kyson is great!!! Every boy needs a tutu picture.