Monday, May 19, 2008

Crazy House Project #1. . . DONE

We are done and we survived! There were days that I really didn't think I would make it through. But when you have a deadline, you just keep pushing forward. So on May 10th, our house was ready to host an open house for a cute friend of ours that had gotten married. It was fun and our house looked great. The funny part was that everyone hung out in the one room we didn't remodel! Oh well, we did it more for the incentive. . . we aren't very good and getting projects done unless we "need" to. At least it is done and it isn't just to sell it to someone else . . .which is why we fixed up our two previous houses. Phil keeps asking me when we are going to start on house projects again. I don't think he realizes that he is putting his life at risk when he asks me this. So. . . if you don't see him. . . you know what happened!

These are a few pictures from the open house. The yummy food. I didn't make the cookies, I'm not that creative or patient!











The happy couple, Jelair and Nathan.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Ann, your house looks amazing! I love the paint colors, too. I have endless amounts of paint samples, and I can't seem to make a final decision. Plus, I can't stand to paint. I have absolutely no patience for that task. Your house gives me some serious motivation. Every room looks so nice!