Kauri has always had a love of sewing and designing clothes. Several years ago Grandma Burton got her a Baby Janomi sewing machine for Christmas and she has LOVED it. Also, while my mom was visiting for a month she got some free material for her humanitarian projects. After she went through material she had plenty to leave for the girls to play with. Kauri had been anxiously awaiting for a day when she had time to sew. So on a Sat. after her soccer game she cut and sewed a dress and little jacket. No pattern. . . just doing what she wanted. She just loves doing it.
I love the fact that I captured her concentrating with lip out and all.

Here is the finished product.
2 comments:
I'm very impressed! Looks like you have a little Vera Wang on your hands.
That is very impressive. What a doll. I hope you have enrolled in sewing class now.
Post a Comment