Sunday, March 1, 2009

Not What I Was Expecting

The other day I was cleaning Kyson's room in anticipation of my mom's visit. His room is by our room, which leads into our master bathroom. The kids are all entertaining themselves and Kaden has a couple of friends over. My radar tunes into the sounds coming out of my bathroom. There is laughter, statements like, "maybe if you use hair spray", or "you need to get your hair thinned out." I'm finally curious enough to venture into my bathroom and this is what I find.

Three teenage BOYS. Notice MY straightener? Kaden's friends were helping him do his hair. I would expect this from the girls and their friends. . . but the boys? It was just funny. I don't mind that they were doing this, it just made me chuckle. I love Kaden and his fun friends, even if they use my hair stuff.

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is so funny! I'm convinced that teenage boys are some of THE strangest creatures on the planet.

Kristy said...

That is hilarious! :)

Kristi said...

Scary, isn't it? Everyone in my house uses a straightener, but Kevin. I wouldn't put it past him, though--if it were longer.

Mandy said...

That is hilarious!!!